Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mickey's Junk on Your Lawn and Turkey Links


So Xmas is here!  No, it's not but retail stores wants us to believe it is.  I'm not gonna complain about the onslaught of decorations, music and ad time spent trying to get me jolly and festive and essentially open my wallet.  How can I complain about a season that brings us Disney's "Dick in a Box" Mickey Mouse...


That's right ladies and gents, you can own your own inflatable Mickey Mouse proudly gifting his unit to you and your neighbors.  I don't know anything that says happy holidays more than a cartoon rodent's giant blow up packaged crank on your lawn.

And now for some early Xmas Turkey...

__________________________

Looking for that really unique gift, here's some bags made from human hair...



__________________________

Still in love with Psy and Gangnam Style?  And I mean, who isn't after the months and months of hearing that song.  Well you're in luck, get your own Psy action figure!



__________________________

And lastly, if you're sick of all the Xmas shite, travel back in time with your own TARDIS refrigerator...



No comments: