Thursday, May 10, 2012

Greasy Coke and Turkey Links


As we begin our blogcast day, I want to let everyone know that I don't drink coffee in the morning, I drink Coke.  Not Pepsi, not Diet Coke or Coke Zero. Mofo-Freekin' Coke!  Most folk ask, "How can you drink that so early?"  I respond "Well, like your coffee... You beverage elitist.  It has caffeine and sugar and wakes me up.  Now go suck on a scone and get the hell out of my face."  I'm not happy in the morning.

Anyway...

There's an interesting phenomenon that happens when you order carbonated drink fair from let's say, McDowell's or The Burger Bishop first thing in the AM.  And, this is a warning more than anything.  I swear to Cleveland that morning soda has a layer of grease infused into it's high corn fructosey goodness.  It's like the oil from the burgers, fries and sundaes settle into the fountain dispenser over night and if you're the unfortunate sap to grab some Coca Cola at 7am, you get a Coke... with ice...  and Crisco.

They should just go ahead and market it.  You can have a Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke, Coke Zero, or Coke Crisco.

And now some Thursday Morning Turkey Links...


Apparently you can get yourself encased in carbonite just like Han Solo and hang yourself on the wall just like Jabba the Hut did with Han Solo.

When one wonders the world, one often imitates scenes from movies and photographs them. Well, this guy does.

The fact the US hasn't tried to make feet table juggling an Olympic event is baffling to me...



And then there's this, 38 Badasses Drawn on a whiteboard shirt.  Why?  Cause why the hell not.




 

No comments: